Affidavit for umrah or hajj leave school teachers Education Department

 

AFFIDAVIT


Name _______D, W, S/O ______________Designation ____BPS ______ Govt,

Girls / High School______________ Tehsil______ District________ do hereby declare on oath:-


1. That I intends to proceed Saudi Arabia for Umrah/ Hajj for which I stand in need of leave for the period from w.e.f __________ to __________.

2. That I shall come back after performing UMRAH / HAJJ and shall rejoin my duties.

3. That I shall abide all rule and regulations of department of education.

4. That the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief & nothing has been concealed.

                                             Deponent

                                     Name ,Designation, School                                        name Tehsil, District  

Affidavit/ leave foreign school teacher
Affidavit umrah & Hajj leave 




Post a Comment

0 Comments